Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I made a follow-up post in my thread from a long time ago regarding my Fecal Matter Transplant. I used to suffer from very bad IBS when I was around 10-16; I'm now 20 and I no longer have IBS. IBS is a condition that takes time to alleviate; and there's various factors to it. I feel that the Transplant may have done very well for me as it has for others. I also strongly, strongly recommend reading the post even if you are completely apposed to the FMT; as it details ways to cure IBS apart from the FMT.

I wanted to post the link to my response here; so that it's not missed by someone who might need it (it's *currently* the last post on this page). http://www.ibsgroup.org/forums/topic/248714-the-things-i-do-for-ibs-fmt-journal/page-2

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I went ahead and made a full post in the general discussion; making this thread a bit obsolete and redundant. Either way is fine for getting to and reading the original post.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.