Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi JoanieMama, thanks for your concern, My surgery took a little over 2 hours because it was fully packed with stones so my surgeon had to widen the incision so he can pull the gallbladder through, but I feel now much better and i am on a regular diet since saturday and my diet includes lots of fruits and high fiber cereal. I am still taking some pain medication may be for 2 more days.Thanks for your support, I am glad to be back------------------AJ

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome back AJ,Glad to hear all went well. I know there has been alot of people thinking about you and sending their thoughts and prayers your way. Sounds like you are on a road to recovery. Take it easy and try not to overdue it. Easier said than done but do try. Keep us posted on your recover.Regards,Jo-Anne

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Jo-AnneI would like to tell you that your advices to me which I followed were priceless, the fiber helped me a lot, thanks again, glad to be back.
------------------AJ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi AJI have been thinking about you for a week now. I told my husband yesterday that you should be back home. I just knew you must have been loaded with stones to have the pain that you experienced. But, I was saddened to know that you had to wait so long to have the surgery. I am glad it is all behind you,as I surely was glad to get mine out.It appears that you are back on the road to recovery now. I hope everything is smooth sailing from here on.I was just going to post a welcome back to you when I saw Joanie Mama's post, so she beat me to it. People on this board are great. Anyway, welcome back.
Having the gallstones out will make a huge difference.I wish that each day is a better one for you from now on.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glad to hear it is finally over and you are on your way to recovery. I hope it goes quickly. I know you have been in a lot of pain.By the way, I know the cornstarch thing didn't work for me but I am so happy it worked for Vikee and you!! I hope it can help others. I am doing much better because I tried Fiber Choice and it has helped tremendously - so we each have to find our own solution!
GET WELL SOON!JoanieMama

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.