Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Hi Jen! i wondered this myself,sonce they think i have it.I am going to start Mircette with the P,whenever that is
I would like to see all the replies also,endo or not.I think my pill has 20 estrodiol (spelling ?) in it.I was on another for 3 months with non stop spotting so i have to switch.Are you on a pill? Krissy

·
Registered
304 Posts
Jen - I'm not taking it now of course, but I was on Levlite. I felt better endo-wise, because I didn't have all of the pre-period cramping, but I still had cramping during my period as well as heavy bleeding, but that was probably from my fibroids.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I stopped my pills for about three months and felt great (I didn't tell my gyn!). I decided to get back on them last week, and my skin is so broken out/acne, and I feel yucky. I want to get off of them again..argh.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Hi Jen, why did you stop them? i have to admit,i felt better on them,but because of the constant spotting he told me to stop them and start a new brand,in a way i'm sorry i did listen,i should of stuck it out! i feel worse! What brand are you on? sorry i may have read it somewhere else and forgot.Were you on them non stop?
Krissy

·
Registered
318 Posts
JenI love the convenience of the Depo shot. However, I gained about 50 pounds - way above the average they claim. Also, my insurance pays for 100% since my Dr writes that it's being used to manage the endo, not necessarily for birth control.Karen

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.