Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ask for one thread to be removed, and they remove another. Here is my response to your last post from my last thread, which I have no clue as to why it was removed.Evie,Thank you Evie, for the kind and supporting reply. (I just deleted a very long post, only because I thought about what you had said) There is so much I want to say, (and could say very well, it will knock people off their feet. ya know ---) but I'll just leave it alone. I come here because of IBS. I will take what I like, and leave/ignore the rest. Sorry Evie, I just had to add ignore. I learned a lot from your post, hopefully some others will also. A lot of "posters" here like to talk, not listen. That's not good, it works both ways.Most of us are here for their IBS, and symptoms associated with IBS. I'm not saying, or meaning to say if they mention something else not associated with IBS or the above isn't right. Each and everyone of us has different symptoms, or causes that effect our IBS. Just like each and everyone of us certain medications help, or do not. Same goes for certain foods, triggers, among other things that affect "us and the IBS which we suffer from"With all that is going on in this world, we all have to argue who is right, wrong...Tear starting to drip, I must go.When sending this post, the following came up: An error has occured: Tried to open zero-sized topic 030853 in forum 1. at CGIPath/ubb_lib_files.cgi line 777.Please inform the board administration of this error so that they may fix the problem. Thank you! Jadair

G

·
Thanx for clearing that one up for us, Ty
Jadair.... you are such a dear... and we all appreciate your support.... especially me.... cuz many days when the depression is weaving its spell over me, I don't feel as if I deserve a whole lotta support. I meant what I said in that response to you that we now know was moved to The Meeting Place.Sometimes we need to think about why things happen from the perspective of a computer user: Always assume the least intrusive element is the cause. After you rule that out.. then you can look for other causes. Example: If your PC is giving you a system error when you try to boot... before you call the technician... check the "A" drive to see if there might be a floppy in it first....
Well... I guess it's off to The Meeting Place then.But I do gotta write poetry tonite too !!Evie

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Evie,The point is that that post belongs here, not the meeting place. And why did they move that one so quickly, because I had a response. Was it my post, or the response that made someone move it, and may I asked who moved it. And why was NOT the post I asked to be deleted so I can write it up much more understandable for everyone to understand still there. Let it be known that I am not reading the replies to that post I asked to be removed.j

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Evie,Well, I asked. If they think is should stay, I guess I have no choice in the matter. If it stays, I think it should be moved to "The Meeting Place", as that is where it belongs.Jadair

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.