Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,434 Posts
I wouldn't say I'm Lactose Intolerant. Milk by itself can cause me problems if I drink it straight, and a lot of it. But I am able to eat certain amounts of cheese and ice cream. I can even have milk in cereal. It's when I drink a lot of it, it causes problems. How do I know this?? Well I drink some and become sick! DUH! My Mother drank a lot of milk and ate a lot of dairy while pregnant with me. So I really don't think that plays a factor. Others in my family have had many problems with drinking milk as well.[This message has been edited by Homebound (edited 09-16-2001).]

· Registered
1,434 Posts
I wouldn't say I'm Lactose Intolerant. Milk by itself can cause me problems if I drink it straight, and a lot of it. But I am able to eat certain amounts of cheese and ice cream. I can even have milk in cereal. It's when I drink a lot of it, it causes problems. How do I know this?? Well I drink some and become sick! DUH! My Mother drank a lot of milk and ate a lot of dairy while pregnant with me. So I really don't think that plays a factor. Others in my family have had many problems with drinking milk as well.[This message has been edited by Homebound (edited 09-16-2001).]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.