Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took Zelnorm when it cames to Canada at 6mg.I got cramps and violent D.So i stop taking it.I'm not a true C so...Anyway few months after,i took it again by cutting the pill in half.I found that i had an increase in bowel sensitivity so i stopped it again.However,it help the motility.Few months ago,i have discover glycerin suppository.It gives me spontaneous evacuation.God send.However,i often feel back up in the colon too much so i'm back on Zelnorm 3mg 2-3 times per day.I also use suppostory.My Zelnorm is expired of one year.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I take 6mg 3 times a day now coz my Zelnorm is one year expired and is less effective.PooPea

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Because i have to PooPea.
I'm too lazy to see a doctor for another script and it still works a little bit.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Double Yes.For a too long time.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No cramps for now.I wish i had some,it means stuff are moving.
You can also take 2 chairs side by side and reverse yourself.It will exit gas.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2 confortable chairs for the Poopea shoulders.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hey Spas,Bit of a personal question, hope u dont mind. How long does it take for you to have a BM after using a glycerine supp? Do you have a bit of normal BM or D from it?Poo Pea
I ask because you seem to be having a similar approach to IBS as me I think

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When i feel stuck down there and feel bad,it only takes few minutes.I don't "hold till i can't take anymore".I release soon AS I CAN!And if needed,i take another one and it takes more time to evacuate the residual stuff.I also have problems with too much trapped gas.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.