Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish I knew what you tell the both of you about the problems you are having with Yahoo and getting signed into the Club.
I don't understand it myself. But, I've found the pages that you can go to for help, and to email Yahoo. They are really good about answering.1. Go to: http://clubs.yahoo.com/ 2. Scroll down, and on the bottom right you will see:Getting Started Join a club. Search through the categories above for a club that matches your interests. Click on that club name, then on the "join" link in the upper-right-hand side of the page. More help.3. Click on "help" and it will take you to the "How to Join a Club" page. See if any of that helps. If it doesn't....4. At the bottom it asks, "Is this enough information" and gives you the option to email them. If I remember right you get automated messages at first, but you can really get an answer from them.I hope this helps! I think I'll copy this over to the instructions post. If it doesn't help, please let me know.JeanG

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.