23,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
G

·
I read it... and it sure makes a lot of things fall into place!! I'm saving it too, so the next time someone tells me I must be imagining the pain and the need to run to the bathroom I can shove it under their noses!! What an eye-opener!!

G

·
I read it... and it sure makes a lot of things fall into place!! I'm saving it too, so the next time someone tells me I must be imagining the pain and the need to run to the bathroom I can shove it under their noses!! What an eye-opener!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Eric,I don't always read these articles just due to time, but I DID read this one and I think it is wonderful. I am going to print it and take it to my Doc...or maybe fax it to him. Whatever, thank you for making it available for us to read. Very, very, interesting.Cindy

·
Registered
212 Posts
Eric,I don't always read these articles just due to time, but I DID read this one and I think it is wonderful. I am going to print it and take it to my Doc...or maybe fax it to him. Whatever, thank you for making it available for us to read. Very, very, interesting.Cindy

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was majorally helpful to me when I first read it
and it certainly does make it all make more sense. This is the future for IBS research and understanding of the condition. It also helps explains what treatments and medications are really gonna have an impact on the condition as a whole instead of bandaids on a particular symptom. Its important to treat the dominant symptom, but its also important to see the big picture I believe and treat that.I am glad you both read it and it helped. Taking it to the doctors is a good thing, it may force them to take the time and explain IBS to the patient in more depth.:
------------------Moderator of the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Anxiety and Hypnotherapy forumI work with Mike and the IBS Audio Program. www.ibshealth.com www.ibsaudioprogram.com

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It was majorally helpful to me when I first read it
and it certainly does make it all make more sense. This is the future for IBS research and understanding of the condition. It also helps explains what treatments and medications are really gonna have an impact on the condition as a whole instead of bandaids on a particular symptom. Its important to treat the dominant symptom, but its also important to see the big picture I believe and treat that.I am glad you both read it and it helped. Taking it to the doctors is a good thing, it may force them to take the time and explain IBS to the patient in more depth.:
------------------Moderator of the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Anxiety and Hypnotherapy forumI work with Mike and the IBS Audio Program. www.ibshealth.com www.ibsaudioprogram.com

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Bump

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Bump

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.