Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spending a lot of time on the bowl?? I just picked up a book called:Uncle Johns Legendary Lost Bathroom Reader...by the BATHROOM READER'S INSTITUTEAs far as I know there are seven of them out, but who knows, there may be more.As soon as I seen the title, I just had to buy it. I was looking for something completely different, and I ended up with a BATHROOM READER. Was this meant to be, did someone see me and put it where it didn't belong, or was it meant as a joke?? I was alone, and went shopping by myself. I didn't see anyone I knew, and only my family knows of my IBS.This particular one I have has the 5th, 6th, and 7th volumes of the book. I figure it to be read within less than a week.Just thought I'd share. Enjoy if you do get it.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ps. To my last post......I was thinking of putting this under the book BB, but I figured most of us with IBS would benefit from it being posted here.After all, the book BB mostly has IBS books.I hope this is oKay.Jadair

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First of all, sorry for three3three posts in a row. I had just finished another book, only took three days of IBS time on the bowl.The name:The FUNNY PAGESFrom the Author of Joke SoupJUDY BROWNJust don't want anyone to get too board waiting for the D or C and or D and C stuff to come out.

G

·
Sounds good to me.Anything that lightens us up and gives us a smile has to be good for us.Thanx for sharing, Evie

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gee, I didn't expect any feedback for the thread. I think everything I say or write is dumb and or stupid. Those two awesome replies lifted that feeling, well, down lifted...lol, such a word downlifted.Thanx you two, you gave my spirits a natural "high"Jadair

G

·
Jadair,One of my friends has one.I usually do crossword puzzles in the biffy.I also get up and move around because that helps me to go.
Evie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.