Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been the same questions that have been showing on the Forum Posting part since last weekend now.Usually it changes to other questions within a day or so,are they being posted somewhere else now?Think i'm a bit confused with all these changes!!

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
They don't rotate on their own.What is at the top of the list changes only when someone posts to a thread in that forum. If no one posts anything newin that forum it will stay the same forever.This forum (the website help forum) usually doesn't get a lot of new threads or new posts that bump things up.The General Discussion tends to change a lot.Or am I not answering the question you are asking?If you want to see all the threads with new content look to the upper right when you are at the top of any forum and click "View New Content" and you will see all the threads with new posts in them usually based on the last time you visited.At the bottom of a forum you can click on something labeled like Today's active topics and see everything posted today.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Kathleen,i just thought that it seemed strange that since the forum update,the postings on the home page have all been the same,i checked again and still no change,but maybe its just me not understanding it properly!!

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Oh, I didn't realize you weren't looking at the forums to find new posts, we've had plenty of posts on the forums since the update.I never look for forum posts there, I just come into the forum directly and rarely check the home page at all. :)Probably whatever updates the main home page is not getting any info, you might want to come to the forums and click view new content until that glitch is fixed to see all the new posts.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,I have been posting a reply on the forum discussion for almost a month.And now here I am again in this forum and I really want to post here some comment.BTW,thank you for allowing me to join here.My pleasure!Thank you andd regards!Lance

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
This forum is for general request questions and user support regarding posting or technical problems for this website and its forums - the ibsgroup.org. It is not for sharing IBS info or IBS support - though through your question - you have just done that anyway!Thank you for asking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts