Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I too suffer from bloating, and gas after meals. It has been really bad for the past few months no matter what I eat my stomach swells up and gets hard and unconfortable. Passing gas does not seem to have an effect on the pain or the bloating. It seems that my stomach is flat in the morning but slowly sweels up as the day goes on and by late afternoon it is bad. I read here about enzymes and primal defense and tried them last week. I am here to say that this stuff is amazing for me! The enzymes by garden of life called omega enzymes are taken with meals. I take the primal defense by the same company, garden of life, at night at bedtime. I do not work with this company or have anything to do with them so I am not trying to sell the products but posting this as a suggestion to help others find a solution to thier problem. I have had only one episode of bloating within the past week. I feel like I can live my life again as a healthy person who can eat luch or dinner and be comfortable. It is really worth trying. I got them at a local vitamin shop.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thanks for your input, I will try also. I have been having terrible, terrible bloating and pain this past week, you know flare up..so Off I go to the health food store, Thanks, Sue

1 - 2 of 2 Posts