Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all,Sorry for my english. Its not my native language.I've been reading the forums for a while and just need some quick answers.I have hemorroids for like 15 years. But they started be really annoying 5 months a go.2 months a go, I went to see a general surgain and been told that I have inner hemorroids along withsome dermotological problem. He gave me Doxium tabs (500 mg x 2 daily). The tabs worked on them butlike 2 months a go, I started to have very mild abdominal pain. I have also mucus in stool.(I read about the Rhome II criterias and know about the other diseases that may give same-similar symptopms)But..2 days a go I went to see a GI and told Him how nervous I am about having this mess in my intestines.Gas, urgency to flush , pain in different areas in my stomach and also, In my back ,started as yesterday.He asked for blood tests including some CA markers, Flexible sigmoidoskopy and Ultrasounds of both lowerand higher abdominal parts. (All this tests will be made next week, and they're all freaking me out)So here is my question. Is it normal to have pain in the back ? And since He passed the initial hidden blood in stool part,and jumped directly tho this ones, shell I be worried more ? Because even if He told me that He thinks I have IBS, my mind tells me the opposite. I drink regulary (at nights only) and after 2 shots, I feel like nothing's wrong me at all. Is this normal ?Can I worsen this by drinking ?Sorry if I talk no sense but I just need to clear my mind out.Thanks for reading.-Turk-

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.