Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after 3 months of multiple issues. Abdominal Pain, loose stools, and others that had come and gone, I finally had relief. About 10 days(Maybe more) of absolutely no symptoms. No pain, normal BM's. Life was great. I was 100% sure I had gotten over my issues. Even started drinking coffee each morning. 2-3 cups. And that, Im hoping was where I went wrong.So for the past week, colon pains have returned. They have now moved lower left, rather than mid left. Also, the right side has decided to have a few pains of its own. Thank goodness my BMs are still normal. But the returned pain is pretty frustrating. I quit drinking coffee a week ago today and have been drinking nothing but water. I was hoping I would return back to normal soon, but 7 days later and still having the issues. It is very frustrating to get back to near 100% and then turn right around and be back to the problem. I guess the 10 day break is a good thing, guess I should enjoy them when I get them. It relieved an incredible amount of anxiety for the time I went symptom free. Oh, well. Theres my rant.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I sympathize with you. About 2 years ago, I was able to eat a wide range of foods and was doing very well. And for 10 years before that I was doing reasonably well and managing (no pain, just D), but the last 2 years have been hell. I now have pain, I can hardly eat anything. Very, very frustrating. My biggest regret was changing all the stuff I changed when I was stable. I have never been able to restabilize since. Well keep trying. I'm sure you'll restabilize again cause it's only been a short time since you've been unstabilized. I find that once symptoms are back, takes time of a rigid pared down diet to get things back to working again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts