Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After three years on the bb I am going to retire from the main dicussion forum. Just FYI.Thanks

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Eric,So Sorry to hear this, but I understand. Just wanted to say thanks for helping me over the years. Without your help and the help of others here I wouldn't have been able to reach the level of symptom management that I enjoy now. Thanks for your patience and concern.
You have helped many of us, more than you know.Now, hopefully with all the extra time this frees up for you, you can find out more about those gates and filters.
Let us know...Take it slow my friend.Gratefully with :love: BQ

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Eric,So Sorry to hear this, but I understand. Just wanted to say thanks for helping me over the years. Without your help and the help of others here I wouldn't have been able to reach the level of symptom management that I enjoy now. Thanks for your patience and concern.
You have helped many of us, more than you know.Now, hopefully with all the extra time this frees up for you, you can find out more about those gates and filters.
Let us know...Take it slow my friend.Gratefully with :love: BQ

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
eric,still be around? Hey I remember I first found this website from your personal web page.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
eric,still be around? Hey I remember I first found this website from your personal web page.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Sorry to see you go, yet I wish you well on your retirement. You were always so kind to everyone and answered questions that no one replied to, you will be missed, hope you still come to the board!!! Wait--will we still have a board????Who will run it??

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Sorry to see you go, yet I wish you well on your retirement. You were always so kind to everyone and answered questions that no one replied to, you will be missed, hope you still come to the board!!! Wait--will we still have a board????Who will run it??

·
Registered
354 Posts
I have only been a member of this BB for a few months but I know your input on the main dicussion forum will be greatly missed. I don't know who will be able to take your place and new members will surely suffer without your input but there comes a time for everyone to retire from certain commitments. Enjoy but I hope you still come back for a visit from time to time.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I have only been a member of this BB for a few months but I know your input on the main dicussion forum will be greatly missed. I don't know who will be able to take your place and new members will surely suffer without your input but there comes a time for everyone to retire from certain commitments. Enjoy but I hope you still come back for a visit from time to time.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
eric - you're too young to retire!! Just kidding of course - not about the young part, but of course it's your choice. Will you still be around the CBT/Hypno forum? And I still owe you a callthanksnancy

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
eric - you're too young to retire!! Just kidding of course - not about the young part, but of course it's your choice. Will you still be around the CBT/Hypno forum? And I still owe you a callthanksnancy

·
Registered
296 Posts
Eric - I'm learned SO much from all the information you've shared. I understand wantingto take a break, but I hope it'll be just that. And that you'll check in now and again. I'm hoping also that you'll continue to post new info on your website. Good luck to you and many, many thanks for everything!Linda

·
Registered
296 Posts
Eric - I'm learned SO much from all the information you've shared. I understand wantingto take a break, but I hope it'll be just that. And that you'll check in now and again. I'm hoping also that you'll continue to post new info on your website. Good luck to you and many, many thanks for everything!Linda

·
Registered
6,922 Posts
Eric, I sure hope you're not serious. Jeff may as well shut this board down without you on the main forum. It's people like you who make the BB better than the rest of them, with your attention to detail and the latest medical breakthroughs.JeanG

·
Registered
6,922 Posts
Eric, I sure hope you're not serious. Jeff may as well shut this board down without you on the main forum. It's people like you who make the BB better than the rest of them, with your attention to detail and the latest medical breakthroughs.JeanG

·
Registered
170 Posts
Well, Eric, what can we all say? It's a bit sudden, but then, aren't a lot of things these days.
You've done a magnificent job, even to making the photo pages of members. We'll miss you, but I'm sure that you will drop in and "see us".All the best for your "retirement".Hooroo

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.