Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My GI doctor hasn't been much help in helping me to get rid of this eternal gas. I'm ok all morning until I eat the first bite of food. After lunch, I have to be careful about sudden moves because the gas just "pops" out without any notice. The evenings are worse, its wave after wave of cramps with no relieve unless I expel these huge farts. My family is about to turn me out of the house. I've tried ginger, charcoal tabs, digestive enzymes. The dr. has prescribed a medicine for motility that didn't help and a medicine to calm the colon that only made me more constipated. I never seem to be completely empty. Always feel the need to go but can't. Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. This has really become a major problem for me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
connieo, Welcome to the board & Join the club. there are several of us here all with the same problem. For me the gas is there ALWAYS my social life is nothing. I am grouchy and don't even realize it. I go from Doctor to docotr and none can help. My family all but my hubby have disowned me and he is embrassed by me when out in public.Have you tried Chlorofresh to lessen the smell. some have real good luck with it.((((huggers)))))------------------ Don't make ME come down there!!. GOD

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi I will gladly join the gas club I have exactly the same symptoms and yes mine just pops out to. Its really bad for me when I am at work. Joyce what is chlorfresh and where can I get it? Also what cause all this gas?

·
Registered
57 Posts
People, I had the same problem with the pain and constant gas. I just started to track what I ate and although I had gas all the time, I found that it was worse when I ate one or all of the following: Potatoes, Eggs, or Milk. I cut the milk out first and my belly felt a lot less bloated. The eggs are the most difficult if I have eggs in any form I get so sick I want to die. Try to keep a food journal and see what are your triggers. I have also used the fennel tea it also helps.Ricky

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to all of you that replied, it is at least comforting to know I'm not alone. After all these years, I'm now in a supervisory position at work with responsibilities that I take very seiously, my children are grown, my husband of 26 years is wonderful. It's a time of my life that I am enjoying greatly, except for this GAS thing. I would love to eat a meal and not worry that I'm going to explode in the next couple of hours. It makes a business lunch very stressful for me, never knowing how violently my gut will react. Thanks for being there for me. It's not something one can talk about at lunch or around the water cooler.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Miserable, Chlorofresh is a form of chlorophyl put out by Nature's Way.You can get it at GNC and other places or order off the WEB. put putting Nature's Way into a search engine to find it. It is suppose to take the bad odor away, I did not hae that much luck with it
but some on this board say it really helped.
Or any other chlorophyl will probably help, if it is going to help eric says eating parsley will do the same thing.
------------------ Don't make ME come down there!!. GOD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.