Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you ever have a sensation in your lower abdomen that feels like something twisting or moving? I get this sometimes, usually about 5 inches below my navel. It's the oddest thing, and I don't know whether to see a doctor about it or not. I also have the usual gas and bloating that goes with an irritable bowel, plus the feeling that I "have to go" on and off during the day. I've had this for years, but the odd, feeling in my lower abdomen is more recent.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Hi Madge, do you mean you feel the odd feeling in your colon? If so, I sometimes have that feeling, too. I feel it's the IBS -- the brain somehow feels the colon movement as a twisting/moving sensation.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I get lots and lots of very loud gurgling noises on the left side, it sounds like water bubling and rushing around somewhere in there, sloshing around. Some days its worse than others. What causes it. I have IBS-D.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I get lots and lots of very loud gurgling noises on the left side, it sounds like water bubling and rushing around somewhere in there, sloshing around. Some days its worse than others. What causes it. I have IBS-D.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I get really violent gas as in I can feel every pop every move it makes, worse around my belly button and all around my left side. I can feel it juddering it's way down when I'm in bed, it's horrible.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts