Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup fooz.I'z a brotha with sum nasty gass!! I spellz gass with two ss's cuz I got a big sassy ass from all that gass!! What'z a brotha to do?GassMan500

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks, GassMan500, for that enlightening and useful information. Now, you need to "lern to speeeek" English. That's what a brotha is to do!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sup Tricia.I'z definitely knowz howz to spell. I'z just a brotha with a lot o gass. Can anyone help me? Pleaz?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have found that taking acidophillus has helped with my gas problem (can be found in in just about any drug store). Also eating fibre, (not bran fibre) and drinking lots of water keeps me regular which also helps with the gas. I hope this helps you.Terry

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What'z the problem with Janice. Am I fo real? Honeztly peoplez. Who would lie about a problem with gass?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think Parkview Publishing needs to be Notified about this post and have it deleted ! Type in proper English from Now On .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Why do you find it necessary to type in this manner ? Can you not type correct english ?Please refrain from the incorrect usage of words. It is very Childish and no one's impressed.

·
Registered
69 Posts
He's a "flamer" folks--not a person with a real complaint. They go into chats and start fights; we had one on the AOL IBS board two months ago that was so vulgar it was incredible. I accessed this guy's profile-- he registered the `same day he posted this craziness-- if you folks do so you will quickly see it's a sham (occupation:loser), no e-mail address, Interests:getting rid of this gasss) He's not the first, won't be the last. Don't take these people seriously. Actually, I've learned to laugh at these people and dish it back. I would never, EVER tell a genuine poster with gas to "fart and get over it." Anyone wishing to be taken seriously would never present in this vulgar manner! GassMan has probably already changed his name and is bothering others with some other affliction. He gets his jollies this way.------------------JANICE"Do not go gentle into that good night"

·
Registered
668 Posts
GassMan500 is a regular poster who has decided to become a member for the second time using a different name. Here's a hint: It's not me. The answer is in this BB. I think it is because of all the arguments about flux.------------------Joe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts