Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now that there are two meds for women, maybe it's time for mento get some research attention and meds for us (I know some have had success with both l and Z) but there are still insurance and prescribing problems because of the research. I don't want to be a leader here and I'm not asking for leaders, but maybe if some step forward someone will take over leadership of an effort?posting here doesn't mean you are commiting to be a leader. if women want to help they can volunteer.tom

·
Registered
559 Posts
tom,I don't know how I can help, but if it means writing letters, give me the addresses and I would be more then happy to help. I don't know of any other way. Maybe an email address if you have any for what you are speaking of. Or, maybe you had something else in mind. Let me know...I would be more then happy to help in any way that I can.Jadair

·
Banned
5,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure if there's interest in starting a campaign but letters to your reps and local papers have been helpful in past campaigns, I also think if someone has an address for Tommy Thompson it might help for getting some research done?tom

G

·
I would help if I could, but I think you know what my schedule is already like and at times I even have to cut back on that. But it's a worthy cause so I hope someone comes through.Evie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts