Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the site, but not to IBS. I've had it for years. Probably even before they called it IBS. My IBS is predominately constipation. The diarrhea, usually only comes after being constipated for so long. My first question that I hope some of you who can relate is this: I ate some bad mayo about five days ago, and got violently ill. I was vomiting for hours, and felt like death. Even though I usually try to avoid things like Pepto, I was so nauseous that I had no choice but to take it. Now I am in my usual predicament, the constipation. After all these years I still don't know how to get back to normal. I've actually been doing really well, up until this past week or so. It's been months since I've had to drive at warp speed to get to a bathroom, but now I feel like I am back to square one. I've tried probiotics in the past, but they don't work for me.My second question is, that I get nauseous, when I am constipated, how do some of you get rid of this without taking things that cause the constipation in the first place?Sorry to be so graphic, but I'm just not having a good week.Eva

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.