·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Ok Eric, Good article, by the way.Do we know what antagonists of the 5-HT3 and 5HT-4 receptors cause the "perception" of pain?? I get the motility, but I don't get the onset of pain.BQ

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Ok Eric, Good article, by the way.Do we know what antagonists of the 5-HT3 and 5HT-4 receptors cause the "perception" of pain?? I get the motility, but I don't get the onset of pain.BQ

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They have changed their attittude for fiber for d as a whole, however it can still help some people with D and is sometimes worth trying.

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They have changed their attittude for fiber for d as a whole, however it can still help some people with D and is sometimes worth trying.

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
So I take it we don't know??? I meant I don't understand the onset of the perception of pain.Any help would be appreciated.
BQ

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
So I take it we don't know??? I meant I don't understand the onset of the perception of pain.Any help would be appreciated.
BQ

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BQ, I will look into this for you.PS I hope your feeling better today, by the way, sorry I have not ask earlier about this, just trying to get caught up on some websites.
We recently got a big one.

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
BQ, I will look into this for you.PS I hope your feeling better today, by the way, sorry I have not ask earlier about this, just trying to get caught up on some websites.
We recently got a big one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.