Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,Its been weeks now....everytime I eat I get a bad stomach pain with acid reflux and a BM.Can't leave home without taking Imodium or Bentyl.I am trying calcium, but for some reason it gives me bad acidity.And heathers Peppermint capsules give me such BAD acidity that I have given up on that to.Probiotics by Dr. Wangen (IBS treatment center) is being continued.BUT STILL after soooo many days , even after NOT eating any trigger foods....I AM STILL IN PAIN.I do not want to abuse my body with drugs BUT NOW I GIVE UP..... I will HAVE to take Bentyl everyday....and if that doesn't help the imodium.and whatever there is to stop this curse.....I have gone thru a LOT in my life but this is by far the worst... because a stomach pain does not even allow me to FIGHT off and struggle the troubles in my life.Just venting....because I REALLY did not want to take drugs... but have to now.

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Well it is something many of us have had to accept... sometimes the only thing that helps is a med.

·
Registered
6,019 Posts
Hey mommy,I am so sorry to hear what you are going through in your search for a resolution. As someone who found a supplementary way around these problems, after 10 years of constant D and a continually deteriorating digestion, I can both understand your reluctance to go the pharmaceutical route and the need to stop the pain. Let me just suggest that you keep augmenting your meds with non-medical approaches (supplements, hypno, yoga) to see if you can find something that addresses the cause of the problem as well as the symptoms. Good luck to you.Mark

·
Registered
311 Posts
i beg of u, read my other posts, the ones that r the most important r about hydrochloric acid (HCl)...........i understand about what u describe.......i was there 13.5mos ago..........i know what is wrong & meds r not the answer..........chris...........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts