Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My IBS is gone. several months ago I read that IBS diarrhea was stopped instantly by IV. injection of Glutathione peroxidase. I sought to increase my Glutathione levels in my liver by taking N-Acetyl Cysteine and Lipoic Acid. Both available at the vitamin store. Slowly my 3 year bout with diarrhea,bloating, abdominal pain and rectal irritation receeded and today I am normal. I've tried everything and this is the one that works! Get that liver back in shape! If anyone wishes more information, please e-mail me. I am glad to help!

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
A billboard can help, but you'll probably need to drop the fancy words. Perhaps just settle for "IBS Cure".
------------------I am not a doctor, nor do I work for profit in the medical/pharmacological field, but I have read scientific and medical texts, and have access to numerous sources of medical information that are not readily available to others. One should always consult a medical professional regarding advice received.

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
A billboard can help, but you'll probably need to drop the fancy words. Perhaps just settle for "IBS Cure".
------------------I am not a doctor, nor do I work for profit in the medical/pharmacological field, but I have read scientific and medical texts, and have access to numerous sources of medical information that are not readily available to others. One should always consult a medical professional regarding advice received.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For more information on Glutathione, NAC, and Lipoic Acid, please go to www.lef.org. (Life Extension Foundation) and read Current and past medical abstracts on the above and the many other topics you will find of interest. Yes, these are readily available at the health food stores and pharmacies. Dean.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For more information on Glutathione, NAC, and Lipoic Acid, please go to www.lef.org. (Life Extension Foundation) and read Current and past medical abstracts on the above and the many other topics you will find of interest. Yes, these are readily available at the health food stores and pharmacies. Dean.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.