Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Has anyone ever had this or knows what the cause is? So before people say YOU HAVE COLON CANCER! I'd just like to say I've had every possible test and I'm cancer clean. I do have slight inflammation of the connection of the stomach and the intestine.

So...sometimes when I go to the bathroom I go easily 3-4 times a day but sometimes It's loads of thin pebbles, sometimes the shape of a thumbnail. I know I have a internal haemorrhoid but not sure if this is the cause.

Just wondered if anyone else has had a similar experience? I'm currently staying away from gluten for several months but have found that bread gives me a normal stool shape. You ever had this?

Thanks everyone,

Jonny

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Small pebble stool is fairly normal for people who run on the constipated side.

Small bits of broken up stool is faily normal for people who run on the too loose side of things.

Some people find the soluble fiber in bread and other starches helps normalize the stool shape as they then have enough fiber to either keep it together, or prevent it from drying out into pebbles.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.