Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
23,788 Posts
I spent a month in cancun a couple years ago. Mexico is where I got ameobic dysentary that almost killed me and my IBS began. That was from a swimming pool outside Mexico city a long time ago.Canccun, however is a pretty safe place. I would drink bottled water, but for the most part the water is safe, like showers etc..Great places to eat there, Pernico's is awesome as well as "The Grill" although the name is in spanish and I cannot think of it at the moment, was another awesome restaurant (I have been a chef for a long time)that I recommend. Also go out to Isla Mujeres as that is extremely beutiful.
Have fun. Cancun is a fun place to say the least.

· Registered
23,788 Posts
I spent a month in cancun a couple years ago. Mexico is where I got ameobic dysentary that almost killed me and my IBS began. That was from a swimming pool outside Mexico city a long time ago.Canccun, however is a pretty safe place. I would drink bottled water, but for the most part the water is safe, like showers etc..Great places to eat there, Pernico's is awesome as well as "The Grill" although the name is in spanish and I cannot think of it at the moment, was another awesome restaurant (I have been a chef for a long time)that I recommend. Also go out to Isla Mujeres as that is extremely beutiful.
Have fun. Cancun is a fun place to say the least.

· Registered
23,788 Posts

· Registered
23,788 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.