Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
That's the one place that I really would like to visit at some point. Is there no way that you can look up a map and see where the public toilets are marked? Not sure how it all works in America - is it the same as the UK, public toilets or are they in shops? I'm sure many people with Bowel problems need to forward plan?

·
Registered
6,019 Posts
I used to always keep a few loose dollars in my pocket for a cup of coffee. Go in, ask for the key, order a coffee, drop the cash, use the toilet, and go. Mark

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Ahhhh Miserly have I got the website for you! You are NOT doomed! Here check this out:http://www.nyrestroom.com/and DO have an awesome time this time!

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
everything will be fine
Keep telling yourself that everytime you feel even the tiniest amount of worry about the trip. Because lots can be accomplished with positive thinking too!Wish you a great time!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
made it back in one piece. no major problems although i can't say it wasn't on my mind. i was fortunate to be able to have adequate times to prepare in my hotel room until i felt confident about leaving. bryant park is a good free bathroom too.

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Glad you did so well!

·
Registered
414 Posts
I'm really glad that everything went well. I'm so envious, I've always wanted to go there. Sadly at the moment going to Tescos food shopping is enough to freak me out. Good for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.