Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i'm a 16 year old female and i've had ibs-d for about a year now. i'm usually fine as long as i take all my meds,(1 immodium every school day,calcium 3x everyday,and 1 robinul forte for spasms). i was fine the whole week of school and had a bm on thursday. Yesterday I felt really well and even had one or two bm's. I went to bed last night ready for sleep especially since i would get an extra hour siince we set the clocks back,but I was woken up at 2:05 and had to go! But I was surprised when it wasn't straight D. It was long and flat looking,about the width of a tooth brush handle. About 10 mins later I had to go again but after that I got back to sleep. When I woke up at 7:30 I had to go again and went 3 more times,and again the same thing,I got a lot out though so I though I was done but no. I've gone 2 more times and just went again before posting this. I'm wondering if i'm between D and C or what? I'm very confused. I need to get better before tomorrow because I have school,so if anyone can help I would appreciate it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.