Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
I was doing some reading today and in the book Listening to Your Gut the author mentioned that someone who is having some upper intestinal bleeding may have green stools....I would get checked out by a doctor.Fran

G

·
how green are we talking about? i've noticed that sometimes my stools have a greenish-brown hue to them. i assume no one's are grass green!-A

·
Registered
766 Posts
Go back a few pages in this forum and look for a thread started by HipJan called something like "St. Paddy's Day is over, so why the green?" This topic is discussed there.A lot of artificial dyes, and some natural ones, in foods can make your poop kind of greenish. If it's not a usual thing, I wouldn't worry about it.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for taking the time and answering my question in a serious way. There sure seems like alot of selling and promoting unconvention treatments and other stuff on this board.I am relatively new to this board and didn't know if I'd get a straight answer. Maybe a Tape would help or an allergy treatment??? But, there is alot of support!!! Thanks, Hdog

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
well, I finally decided my recent bright green state was due to broccoli soup from Whole Foods! the green continued for nearly four days since last consuming the soup; funny that it lasted so long. hope yours goes away soon!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.