Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone...I read Lorne's post about the green tea extract and decided to give it a try. I've been on it for about 2 days, along with my calcium and this morning I have the big D. I haven't had D in about 3 weeks since I started taking the calcium. Has anyone else tried the green tea extract and did you have any side effects? I'm thinking that maybe it is just cleansing me out since it is an antioxidant. Should I stick it out or should I stop taking it? My 21st birthday is on Friday and I really don't want to be sick. Please help...thanks!

·
Registered
6,019 Posts
I have not used Green Tea but I have been controlling my d for years with other flavonoids/antioxidents. What I found was that the improvement was more slow and steady, rather than immediate and total. In my case, after a year it was essentially gone. Now, five years later I am regular. Be prepared to try it for at least a couple of months to evaluate it.Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.