Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this on the IBS board , but got no responce. At times when I burp, it smells really bad-like rotten eggs, it grosses me out so bad I almost get sick to my stomach. I have every tooth paste, tooth brush that is made and huge bottles of Listerine so I am a clean mouth freak-- you can see how this demon burp just makes me sick. I was diag. with GERD a few years back, all the meds, make my IBS diarreah worse, so I try to do all the things to avoid GERD on my own , but these burps are scaring me now, thinking it might be cancer. In my mind I think this is waht cancer would smell like, someone please help!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi: I too have had these burps off and on for six years. My smell is like a sewer smell and it is not pleasant. I have Gerd and IBS and most of the time when these flares up so does the burps. I take Pepto Bismol and this seems to take care of the odor. I too would like to know what causes this. Maybe someone else out know the answer. Thanks, Beenie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.