Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you do when you can't stop going to the bathroom, not really D just going alot. Don't know if I want to take anything to cause C since the bloating and full feeling can be just as bad. Is there anything wrong with just wanting to be 'normal' and not worry about this stuff? Bad day

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Eat a ton of fibre...mostly whole wheat stuff and veggies that I can tolerate. Haven't been on steriods, birth control or steriods lately. This seems to be what my body wants to do, either alot of movement or none. Not really D just go more than 'normal'? Today I'm feeling very C, not sure which is better. Drinking a ton of water although it doesn't really help.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My guts are killing me too. I was up all night as a matter of fact, called in sick. This is the worst its ever been for me. Seems stress related. Ever try fasting, using psyllium seed (powdered husks, drink lots of water) or stewed prunes (in moderation). I use psyllium every day and it usually reduces the symptoms. I also recently started using a bentonite clay product (yes, drink it) to absorb toxins. Hope you feel better.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GutzygalI am beginnig to believe the IBS I think I have is more connected with stress than some people think.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.