Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner

H20

489 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  legbuh 
#1 ·
i was wondering is this scientifically possible...i now havent had D for over a month, i would get it atleast once a week, i have nearly had it twice but it decided to just be frequent instead and believe me i got the pain just not the D and i am positive this is due to water, before new years i decided to drink atleast 8 glasses of water a day and have pretty much stuck to it, and while it has helped my C on occasions (i get alternate C and D) i have found that even if i am C and the D feels like it wants to come if i just carry on drinking water even when im in oain the D never comes. for example today i havent had much water, maybe 3 glasses and after dinner at like 6pm i got some bad pains but ive been drinking more water one after another i am now on my 6th glass and the pain isnt so frequent and i think i might get away without the D again...now what i would like to know is that is it at all plausible i mean scientifically as to why this could help my symptoms? and i mean ive been eating some big trigger foods lots of chocolate and i havent had D yet since before new years

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.