Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well it was going on a month and i had no stomach aches or anything! super happy and then one day i wake up i just know my stomach is gonna hurt that day...so 10min later im in the bathroom and ends up i spend basically my whole day in the bathroom till about 7 at night...one of my worse spells ever...and what made it worse is i was just working on making my hemmorid go away...cause ive had one thats been bothering me for awhile that is like half in and half out...and after that day it was really bad again...i really wish i could find out what triggers my spasms...no meds have helped at all...only thing that i remember that i ate out of the normal the night before was before i went to bed i drank a glass of white grape juice...all natural stuff....i dont get why sumthin all natural like that would tear me up so bad though?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and also when my stomach starts to hurt it hurts i wanna say APPROX. 2inches under my belly button and then 2 inches to the left on my left hand side...and alot of times when my stomach hurts i will got the bathroom i wont really have like diahreea...cause when i have diahreea regulary (not ibs pain related) the water and whatnot will be brown...when i have ibs paint and i goto the bathroom its just really lose...but the water isnt brown like regular diahreea and it also smells very weird...not like regular poop but it smells strong...but i dont know how to explain what the smell is...could my body be producing too much of a chemical or sumthin inside of me causing the pain and thats what im smelling? thanks for any help

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and also when my stomach starts to hurt it hurts i wanna say APPROX. 2inches under my belly button and then 2 inches to the left on my left hand side...and alot of times when my stomach hurts i will got the bathroom i wont really have like diahreea...cause when i have diahreea regulary (not ibs pain related) the water and whatnot will be brown...when i have ibs paint and i goto the bathroom its just really lose...but the water isnt brown like regular diahreea and it also smells very weird...not like regular poop but it smells strong...but i dont know how to explain what the smell is...could my body be producing too much of a chemical or sumthin inside of me causing the pain and thats what im smelling? thanks for any help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.