Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,I had my colonoscopy today and everything went well. No Polyps but there was some patchy inflammation in my colon and more in by rectum so my doc took biopsies. I have a question for the group. My doc said I would have alittle blood coming out the next two days, which I already see. On top of that I have had a good amount of mucus too. Has anyone else had lots of mucus after their procedure??

·
Registered
623 Posts
yes thats normal the blood should clear up in a few days and somtimes you can get inflammation from the prep thats what happen to me i had mild inflammation all caused by the prep for the test!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yah FOrrest I can still alittle discomfort in my pelvic area but my stools are started to get better. They are still pretty loose and yellowish though. i'm not sure if he did a fecal fat etst or not I think he did though. I know he put me through a full stool examination where I had to provide samples to four different tubes. Eveyrthing came back negative. I know he tested for wbc in stool, wheat allergy, celiac, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.