Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i finaly got the Coloscopy out the way and am happy to say that they Doc said he couldnt see and lumps or bumps and has taken some biopsies to test for other things. The relief its nothing serious has not yet kicked in due to the stomach cramps i'm now suffering from, due to having the procedure but I'm sure the relief will be there when the pains go!So next step is to see my GP again to let them know and go from there, I will probably have to wait another 5-6 weeks for the biopsy results but as mentioned its not the nasty i was dreading!I dont know why they took biopsies, maybe someone could enlighten me on what else they may be testing for?Also a big thanks to all that have posted their help and views, i will still be visiting this site as it looks more and more like IBS!Thanks again

·
Registered
205 Posts
Very good to hear! I knew we were closing in on the colonoscopy day and was wondering how it went. I believe they take biopsies to check for any other issues that could be contributing to your symptoms.(Will probably end up being an IBS diagnosis) I bet you have some much needed relief! Keep us updated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.