Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning I had the endoscopy. Like some of you had reassured me, it was not worth all the worry I had put into it....it was really a breeze...wasn't aware of anything except for the throat spray which tasted like cherry cough syrup :-/. Before the sedative I was shaking so hard from the anticipation that the rails on the table were rattling :)Good news is that he didn't find anything out of the ordinary...not even any inflammation....bad news is that it looks more like IBS as my Dr. has suspected. This board and your experiences are invaluable to us who are new to all of this. Thanks much.TimJust wanted to say thanks to those who reassured me about the ease of this procedure.

G

·
Glad everything went okay, Tim. Keep reading and asking questions here. Eventually you'll find some things that work for you, and your life will be better.

G

·
Glad everything went okay, Tim. Keep reading and asking questions here. Eventually you'll find some things that work for you, and your life will be better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.