Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to down this stuff and I just can't.Supposed to drink 8 oz every 10 min.I've had 32 oz in 60 min.I have so much more to go but feel like I'm going to hurl.Colonoscopy is tomorrow 8am.What can I do?I just took 2 mg zofram and took ativan earlier.

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well, too late.I just threw up.I had 48oz of this stuff in 2.5 hrs.I started at 6pm and with my last sip at 830, I couldn't hold it down anymore.So I guess tomorrow is off
I have 36 oz left.Don't think I can do anymore.

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey BQ.. thanks for the response
I can't sleep.. too upset... physically and emotionally
I've been crying and feel so wiped out just from that
I took the anti-nausea meds prescribed to me.. didn't work.Thing is I'm running clear, I think. All yellow.(no brown.. nothing else)My hubby says that is considered clear... and if I remember correctly, last year I was concerned because of the same thing.. when they asked me if I was clear, I said no, it's yellow.She laughed and said "that's fine".Well .. if toomorrow is off for any reason. I am definitely standing firm on a different prep.thanks again BQ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.