Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,My kids and I just came back from Trick or Treating and we dumped all the candy... guess what???? I couldn't refrain from eating some candy and chocholate... it was soooo good ... let's hope I am not going to be paying for it (my own fault though) It was just too tempting. Hope your kids' had a fun and safe Halloween.. Take care,Jaantje

·
Registered
516 Posts
I know what you mean...This past week I have been refraining from chocolate because I want to see if I notice a difference. Each day is easier but I still crave a piece of chocolate. I believe in moderation and that's okay as long as you don't eat the whole bag! I've gotten "D' when I don't eat chocolate, so why not eat it then?? LOL

·
Registered
516 Posts
I know what you mean...This past week I have been refraining from chocolate because I want to see if I notice a difference. Each day is easier but I still crave a piece of chocolate. I believe in moderation and that's okay as long as you don't eat the whole bag! I've gotten "D' when I don't eat chocolate, so why not eat it then?? LOL

·
Registered
462 Posts
Aahh,Halloween candy is unique! No other candy is as flavorful IMO.There is a magical transformation in the recipe that can't be manufactured. It is an all natural process. Here is the recipe: Obtain small child, Dress said child in appropriate costume wear, any thing from around your household will do, this includes old sheets to produce 'a ghost'. It is the thought that counts. On a dark and stomy night, set small being out the door. Entrust him with a pillow case to gather the precious bounty. Child should fill and carry the bag near and far; drag the bag along the ground, trip once or twice, get totally exhausted...then return home. During this process, the magic occurs. Somehow the flavors meld. The secret being in the marination. Chocolate is a must, then add mint, sweetarts or such for piqancy, a few jujyfruits add a nice touch. Do not add apples or any open "treats'...these must be proptly 'chucked' in the road or nearest tree. Wax lips are fine. As the bag gets heavy,the treats transform,the flavor improves. This is the unique magic of Halloween candy. It can not be reproduced. ENJOY!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Aahh,Halloween candy is unique! No other candy is as flavorful IMO.There is a magical transformation in the recipe that can't be manufactured. It is an all natural process. Here is the recipe: Obtain small child, Dress said child in appropriate costume wear, any thing from around your household will do, this includes old sheets to produce 'a ghost'. It is the thought that counts. On a dark and stomy night, set small being out the door. Entrust him with a pillow case to gather the precious bounty. Child should fill and carry the bag near and far; drag the bag along the ground, trip once or twice, get totally exhausted...then return home. During this process, the magic occurs. Somehow the flavors meld. The secret being in the marination. Chocolate is a must, then add mint, sweetarts or such for piqancy, a few jujyfruits add a nice touch. Do not add apples or any open "treats'...these must be proptly 'chucked' in the road or nearest tree. Wax lips are fine. As the bag gets heavy,the treats transform,the flavor improves. This is the unique magic of Halloween candy. It can not be reproduced. ENJOY!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.