Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a little late but the thought is there. I hope you all enjoyed your white meat no gravy, stuffing, desert, or sauce dinner. And to all of us who splurged and ate it all anyway. I hope your feeling better soon.

· Registered
1 Posts
HI! Im very new to this message board and am from alberta too. I havent been formly diagnosed as having IBS but my doc suspects so and I certainly have many of the symptoms. Untill recently tho I asumed if U had IBS it meant D and cramping where as I have C, cramping and low back ache. Would love to hear any advice U may have...thanks

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the bb. I am an IBS-D sufferer and don't have a lot of experience with C. A day or two without a bowel movement for me I always considered good days. There are lots of IBS-C sufferers on this board though and they will have lots of sugestions. Stewed rubarb ALWAYS gets my friend with IBS-C started. Unusual yes but hey, if it works....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.