Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Clancy, sounds like you did a good job of solving that problem!! Must be the chapter you've been studying about logic???
Sorry about the problem and I know firsthand that it is kinda traumatic when we lose control, but you just gotta pick it up and go on. Sounds like you've been doing great lately with the job and education and keep the ability to just laugh it off!! I once knew a man at work who caught some precious skin in his zipper! How would logic solve that problem?? He solved it with his pocketknive but you won't believe what he chose to cut. His remark was that skin would grow back and new Levi's are expensive ????
Good luck, Norb[This message has been edited by norbert46 (edited 08-28-2001).]

·
Registered
922 Posts
Clancy, sounds like you did a good job of solving that problem!! Must be the chapter you've been studying about logic???
Sorry about the problem and I know firsthand that it is kinda traumatic when we lose control, but you just gotta pick it up and go on. Sounds like you've been doing great lately with the job and education and keep the ability to just laugh it off!! I once knew a man at work who caught some precious skin in his zipper! How would logic solve that problem?? He solved it with his pocketknive but you won't believe what he chose to cut. His remark was that skin would grow back and new Levi's are expensive ????
Good luck, Norb[This message has been edited by norbert46 (edited 08-28-2001).]

G

·
bakerstreetmuse, cool! I'm listening to Tull right now at work
Anyway, I used to be a computer repairman in the 70s. I had this happen with a wet one while working on a customer's computer. Talk about panic!!! Looking back on it, it's funny. But then, I could have died.

G

·
bakerstreetmuse, cool! I'm listening to Tull right now at work
Anyway, I used to be a computer repairman in the 70s. I had this happen with a wet one while working on a customer's computer. Talk about panic!!! Looking back on it, it's funny. But then, I could have died.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've always heard this was an alternate definition for asphalt. As for the zipper thing... happened once when I was young. My only option was to zip down real fast and scream!! (That is a mistake you only make once!!)

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've always heard this was an alternate definition for asphalt. As for the zipper thing... happened once when I was young. My only option was to zip down real fast and scream!! (That is a mistake you only make once!!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.