Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been searching these sites praying somebody would finally come up with a cure for this embarrissing desease, for 16yrs i to have gas which leaks,i can't smell it,don't feel gassy.Occassionally i do get a whiff of a sewage smell,sometimes it's so strong it can fill a large room and lingers.Like everyone else i have gone through test which have all come back normal this is really depressing me.Anyway i was looking at another site Medhelp internatonal http.//www.medhelp.org the subject is Uncontrollable Flatulence:found a cure.This person said they have found a cure.God has dne them a miracle.I emailed this person,now there is a price for this cure it will cost me $1.300 to send me a months medicine which took them a year to find,after that $100 from the supplier.I have'nt replied back yet i don't want to waste my money unless this truly is the cure for lg and i have heard at least 10 people have been cured. Is anyone willing to look at that site the person email address is on it and try this medicine i can try and find out where they've got it from it might be cheaper for you i live in the UK

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
A link to the exact thread would help, I looked briefly and couldn't find what you were looking at. Searching for the subject you gave gave me no results. Do you have the name of the company or product? That would help find out what this very expensive thing is.That is very expensive and I would seriously check the company out very well to see how many complaints they have and all of that.Generally anything too good to be true doesn't work, and it seems the more expensive it is and the better the testimonials are the more likely it ends up being worthless.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will email the person back to find out the suppliers, sorry i'm new to these computers not sure how to send link to this post.I Have tried this link http:www.medhelp.org/ it works for me.I wish this really is a cure because i can't take it anymore

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
It looks like no matter what I click they only have the home page in the address bar.I can't find it going to the home page of the entire site like you say you do, what did you search for, what other things did you click, that would all be helpful, but the title of the thread you used doesn't give me any results when I use the search, and none of the other flatulence threads seem to be it.K.

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
OK, the search won't bring it up for some odd reason but clicking on the GI forums got me there.No info there but an email me for the info, which is usually a sign of a sales pitch. My guess is it may be sold as an MLM company and they don't want you finding other distributors to buy it from, etc.K.

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
PS. Find out why the $1300 for the first month.That sounds like they are forcing you to become a member of the MLM which really bothers me. Most legit MLM's will let you buy product from a distributor without joining. You pay more each month for the product, but you should not have to become a sales person to get it. That is the only reason I can come up with for the high start up cost.If this person requires that, then I would find another distributor if you want to try the product. Sometimes it is the individual distributor that is obnoxious, not the whole company. I would also check to see if this is a copy-cat product they are just charging a lot for or if it really is something differnet than what you can buy at any health food store.K.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you've found the post by finally with the email address fingicure,thats all i wanted you all to look at,and maybe to contact this person with the so called cure.Oh well back to square one

·
Registered
244 Posts
Very interesting. Her symptoms do sound quite similar to ours. But $1300.00???? That makes no sense. Might e-mail to get more info. to see really what this is all about. It would help if the rest of the LG'ers also looked into it to see if this is another sales ploy who wants to take advantage of us!

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Juist in case it is this company I found this http://www.mlmwatch.org/04C/2Xtreme/extreme.html the price range sounds right both start up and monthly.Although I think this company might be shut down as googling it tends to come up all about the freezing of assets and the legal problems, but it might be something to read before contacting the salesperson from the other site so you know what to watch out for.K.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I emailed back the catholic woman who has said she's found a mirical cure and ask's about the product what it's called, who are the suppliers and the price being so high.My reply was if i want any information she wants some compensation.I do hope no one is conned by this woman

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was reding a few post on the medhelp forum there are other people that aggree it might be a scam'if they truly wanted to help they would'nt demand money for info.But you cant help me for trying,since last year my LGS got worst and im praying someone will really come up with a cure

·
Registered
422 Posts
Hi Brown Sugar-It's quite possible that the person who posted that blog doesn't even have LG. They may have just read other comments from LGers and are trying to cash in on it. I think the people who have this problem, including myself, have felt desperate from time to time, and that's just the people they prey on. If you really want to purchase the product, maybe you could use a credit card so you could at least dispute the charge if it turns out to be a scam. Good luck

·
Registered
32 Posts
It just doesn't sound right. Everything about that person sends up red flags. First rule of not getting scammed, never pay anyone money unless you know exactly what you're getting beforehand. No vague promises. If we had a drug name or procedure to work with, we could do some research to see if it's legit... they won't give out that info so it seems very odd.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.