Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been having a really bad bout these last few days and was wondering I see my insides moving and knoting occasionally. I actually noticed and felt it last week. Do any of you see this with your stomach's. I remember once I bent down and pulled an empty suitcase with me and actually felt and saw my stomach twisting and knoting. It took a few seconds after standing up straight for my insides to relax and feel normal (whatever that is anymore). Anyone else ever have this?------------------

G

·
hi carole' hope your feeling better today. i go thru that knotting feeling everyday, sometimes worst than others.pray it gets better. ppumpkin355

G

·
I get similar feelings. Something like being pregnant, and seeing and feeling a baby move around. I have been assuming that it is some kind of intestinal action.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi ppumpkin and baily. Thanks for your replies. Baily that is exactly what it feels like. Do you guys think that is part of our problems and when our stomachs start twisting it is a sign of a bad day to come? Ppumpkin I will always be thinking of you and hope you start to get some relief.------------------

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Occasionally, but not often, I will hear something in my abdomen that sounds like a jug of water being poured down a drain (or "gulping" noises of someone who is chugging water. I feel it and see my abdomen vibrate. However, this effect has diminished in the past few months as I have become somewhat laxative dependent.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts