Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed in the drug store today a product called Equalactin that is supposed to relieve IBS symptoms. I questioned the pharmasist and he said he has heard that it works well. It is sold over the counter. Let me know if anyone has heard anything about it.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Equalactin works for both C and D, but you need to be careful to follow the directions carefully because if you don't you may get the opposite effect of what you want.I took it to stop D once, I don't know if I made a mistake and accidentally followed the directions for C , because instead of stopping my D, it caused me to have it even more.Good luck, and let us know what you think.Jeanne

·
Registered
349 Posts
What's the difference between the direction for C and D? Is it a fiber supplement and is it anything different to any of the other fiber supplements on the market? I've seen it advertised, but havent seen the ingredients.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
It has the same active ingredient as Fibercon. That said, I've used both Equalactin and Fibercon with good results. I'm a C-type, but everyone's different, so it may work for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.