Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,Im new to this site and Ive tried to get an e-mail as id really like to have a friend who I can get to know and share problems with/help each other. Ideally I was looking for someone female who is my own age (21). Has anyone had success with the whole penpal thing? As ive tried to contact a few people and have had not one single reply.Thanks
xx

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi,Im new to this site and Ive tried to get an e-mail as id really like to have a friend who I can get to know and share problems with/help each other. Ideally I was looking for someone female who is my own age (21). Has anyone had success with the whole penpal thing? As ive tried to contact a few people and have had not one single reply.Thanks
xx
Hi,I have had no luck, and have sent quite a few messages. Either it isn't working or nobody actually wants to talk :-(

·
Banned
7,295 Posts
IBS Penpals is working; however, spam filters may be the issue in getting through to some people. Some IBS Penpal email addresses may also be out-of-date. If you do not receive a timely response then consider sending email to another IBS Penpal. Keep trying!Jeff, FounderIBS Self Help and Support Group

1 - 3 of 3 Posts