Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember there was some posting about it earlier, and i was just wondering how it turned out for whomever was taking it. Seems like a good idea to me... later

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have been taking it 2 a day for two months now and the only thing I have noticed is that my fingernails seem to be growing which is good for me since I never seem to have any. But the D is still the same.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi there Sir Poops.
I have found L-Glutamine to be a wonderful wonderful thing! I am normally c/d mostly c type but recently i had a really bad phase of d - i couldn't leave the house for weeks without taking some pepto bismol and immodium. then i started taking L-Glutamine 2 times a day (just 1/4 teaspoon in a dribble of water) and i noticed brilliant results within days - no more d. unless i eat something which would give anyone d or if i am overly stressy or something.I think it has done wonders! worth a try? just make sure your liver is ok - i think it is bad to take if you have liver disease? not sure why though - cos it is great for things like helping your body deal with alcohol too! i used to get the most awful hangovers from next to nothing to drink - but not anymore!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.