Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I just came across a description of the book "First year IBS: comprehensive guide" by Heather Van Vorous and was wondering whether any of you might have read it. The author's website .. is rather self-promotional, but also looks like it could have some useful information. In my case, what seemed like might be especially helpful are the dietary recommendations and the discussion of soluble vs. insoluble fiber, because I've cut gluten out of my diet, but maybe it's actually insoluble fiber i need to be more concerned with (one's head can start spinning in a lot of different directions with this stuff!). I'm debating buying the book, but would love to hear your thoughts first (and also because it's expensive for me to have books shipped from the US).Would also be curious to hear whether any of you have tried the acacia fiber supplement this author recommends and sells. Is it just "one more thing somebody out there thought of" or does it actually help?Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
No need to apologize please! Wish you all the best!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.