Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From what I understand, Donatol is very much like Tincture Of Belladonna. Does anyone have any resaults with Donatol?

·
Registered
369 Posts
I have good luck with Donnatol Extabs. The only problem is that they take awhile to kick in. I usually take Levsin and Donnatol at the same time.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi I take the Donnatal Elexir and it works immediatly since it is a syrup. It is one of the few medicines I can tolerate.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I tried it and it worked great for my IBS. I just couldn't stay awake and couldn't see since it blurred my vision so bad. It may work fine for you just keep in mind the possible side effects.P.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I take Belladonna and it helps with cramps and pain and gas but does nothing for C. Still would not want to be without it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I take Donnatal also and it works pretty good till I eat something that sets my IBS off. Once that gets through my system I'm ok again. Makes me sleepy also.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I've taken donnatol on and off for years. I would say it's the medication that works best for my D, pain and gas. I don't get tired anymore from it but if I take it for too many days in a row I develop a rash so I must limit my usage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts