Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Has anyone used any cannabis based products for their IBS that has shown some positive results?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yes I have ibs-d and last week I started CBD oil it has made a huge difference I also take 1 calcium carbonate before each meal and have been eating a blander diet I take a couple of Imodium in the morning and a couple through the day I have anxiety and depression Im on meds they helped but not well the CBD oil makes me feel calm Im not anxious or feeling depressed I am not getting stomach pain and very little gas I suffered with horrible heartburn and that is gone plus Im sleeping all night ! It is well worth trying!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've tried CBD oil now consistently for about a month and I would say it has definitely been helping my anxiety, which in turn seems to help keep my digestive system a little calmer.

I agree that it's worth trying.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, thanks for the question! I usually like to use cannabis in its pure form, however, I have recently started using cannabis products. These can be different cookies, candies or lollipops. Such products relax and give strength and confidence for the whole day. Usually you can buy them at the store, but unfortunately the nearest store is in Los Angeles, and I have to drive a lot of miles to it. Therefore, I prefer to order products from here https://www.tillmanstranquils.com/product-category/cbd-flower/ . In addition, the delivery here is quite fast and I don't have to wait very long to eat my favorite cookies or sweets. I wish you all good luck and a good week!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts