Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously I think I might be losing the plot. I know I have had serious worries about having diarrhea all the time for nearly 10 years but it's getting ridiculous now. I have go to the point where not only am I worrying about having diarrhea I'm also terrified of sitting in a room with anyone because I worry I'm going to break wind and they might hear it? Seriously what they hell is the matter with me. I didn't know anything about it beforehand and within the space of about 5 mins the panic sets in and I need to fart and get tummy ache and a real sense of panic. How on earth can I make myself get into this state. I can't sit in a chair if there are other people around or do anything without panic. My god what is wrong with me? Am I the only person that gets like this. I'm beginning to think that if I can in the space of a few minutes give myself the farts, that it is possible that it is my brain that's causing the diarrhea as well. I think perhaps I need to get some help to try and get some of my life back. Does anyone else get this problem ? It's just insane that I can work myself up like this without even trying - who needs to have background music on in a quiet room in case they fart.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.