Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!!

So, I have been on this site for a couple of years.. and often come to it when I am having worse days than others.

I recently went to the girly doctor and had the Mirena inserted. This was over a week ago. Since then, I have not had stomach issues. In fact I was able to add 2 new things back into my diet without running to the bathroom or even feeling uncomfortable. Before the Mirena was inserted I was guaranteed to have at least one stomachache a day.. and have the terrible D.. very strict diet.. low water intake or else very upset stomach.. the list could go on for days. I do take Librax and have for about 3 years now.

I was just wondering if this was all in my head.. or if anyone else has had some relief with getting the Mirena inserted??

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got the mirena over a year ago and haven't found that it helped my ibs. How is your stomach now?
Honestly.. I am doing so much better! I have now added 4 foods back into my diet with no problems. I still am taking my daily medicine for my IBS.. but before while taking this I still had issues. I feel like a million bucks. It is so strange!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.