Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some people might think Im mad, but I have found that when Im suffering with bloating and severe abdominal pain if I feel it starting to build up I have found that if I have a curry (I mean a proper curry at a balti house not a microwave jobie!)it soothes and the pain ofteen goes. You wouldn't think so as many people can't handle spicy foods who have IBS. When I went to see a dowser for my stomach she said its because it gets the stomach working quicker!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The defination of a proper curry, a balti,a Makiani,Pathia,Korma,Mirchi,Masala,Tikka. Basically I mean a dish that is made with all the different spcies, the ones that you buy in the shops are made with curry powder. A dowser is someone who uses metal rods to find where water is! the lady I saw is a dowser she uses crystals to tune into your body enery and discover what is wrong, you probably think thats a load of rubbish but it really worked!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The defination of a proper curry, a balti,a Makiani,Pathia,Korma,Mirchi,Masala,Tikka. Basically I mean a dish that is made with all the different spcies, the ones that you buy in the shops are made with curry powder. A dowser is someone who uses metal rods to find where water is! the lady I saw is a dowser she uses crystals to tune into your body enery and discover what is wrong, you probably think thats a load of rubbish but it really worked!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.